Recipe courtesy of Frank Colorado on Instagram! This recipe is a protein-dense variation of traditional banana walnut pancakes, that is quick to make and fully customizable!
- 1 banana
- 1 package of Go a Little Nuts walnuts
- 3 servings of egg whites
- 1 scoop protein powder (of choice)
- 1 serving pancake mix (of choice)
- Step 1
- Mash 1/2 of the banana, and slice the remainder for an optional topping.
- Step 2
- Remove walnuts from the package and toast on medium heat with butter or oil in a pan. Remove a small handful and leave aside for an optional topping.
- Step 3
- In a medium bowl mix egg whites, mashed banana, protein powder, and pancake mix with toasted walnuts. Add water if needed.
- Step 4
- Cook on the stovetop until bubbles begin to show, flip and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Step 5
- Top with remaining banana slices, walnut pieces, and syrup if desired. Enjoy!
View original Instagram Reel below.